Lovely brick colonial on 6.5 acres farmette with a very nice two stall center aisle barn, wash stall, tack/ feed room. Two fenced paddocks. Located in a small subdivision of acreage properties with many other horse farms. The home boasts three fireplaces including one in the formal dining room and a gorgeous floor to ceiling stone fireplace in the family room. 10 ft. ceilings on main level. Lots of hardwood floors. Fresh paint and carpet throughout the home. Finished basement with 4th bedroom, full bath, large rec room, and bonus room with closet that could be used as a 5th bedroom (NTC - no window). Large rear deck and lovely garden in backyard. Located off of Jackson's Trail which is part of Chancellorsville Battlefield, this property is perfect for the history buff, nature lover, hiking, or trail riding. Additional 6.5-acre lot available for purchase as well. Verizon FIOS Internet!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, LP Gas Water Heate
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,745 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Other. Heat Pump, Other, Zone.
- Full Finished, Walkout
- Palladian Windows
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Paddock. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price