Seller is offering a $6,500 decorating allowance with an acceptable offer!! Beautiful main level living home in Salem Run! Just minutes away from shopping, restaurants, and commuting options, plus an easy walk to Salem Church Library. This home is the perfect combination of privacy and convenience. Spacious open floor plan, 1900 sq.ft. with a double-sided fireplace. Separate French Door entrances from primary bedroom and from the dining room to a very large Sunroom with lots of windows. Vaulted ceilings in the living room and dining room. Flat backyard with a fabulous view of trees! All three bedrooms are nicely sized and the primary has vaulted ceilings, spacious bath, lots of closet space and a sitting room which could be converted to a fourth bedroom. Large 2 car garage, with storage cabinets , shelve and sink. HOA is $221 per quarter which includes lawn care and trash removal. Roof is only 5 years old with architectural shingles. Home Warranty will transfer to buyer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,900 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Cable TV, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Office, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Insulated, Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Breezeway, Roof Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price