Beautiful home in sought-after and gated 55+ community of the Regency at Chancellorsville surrounded by open fields. An elegant living room with gas fireplace awaits you as you enter. Flowing into a lovely dining area and gourmet kitchen with huge island, double-ovens, and over-sized pantry. The main floor primary bedroom boasts a tray ceiling, two huge walk-in closets, spa-like bath and peaceful view of the backyard. Laundry room conveniently placed next to primary bedroom, making main floor living a delight. Your guests will not find better accommodations than your light-filled guest bedroom with full bath on the main level. An expansive upper level is very flexible and can easily be utilized as an office, guest quarters, or supplemental living space, with a full bath and two large walk-in closets. The bonus found on this floor is a very large storage area with easy access directly into the home. A lower level holds its own surprises too! A bright and airy feel once you step downstairs into the home's largest finished living area, includes a full bath. Can be room for in-laws, friends or crafting and hobbies of all types. Huge spaces easily tailored to fit your needs or use the space for a dedicated game room, movie watching or just more storage. The workroom has a room-sized built-in safe for all your personal treasures too! Maybe enjoying the outdoors and getting to know your neighbors is more your style, just walk through the lower level sliding doors to a lush, level fenced yard or walk up the Trex stairs to a covered screened-in deck on the main level. No matter how you utilize the space you'll find here, your guests will enjoy all your delicious meals grilled on the open air deck or maybe would prefer to gaze at all the sparkling stars at night. The neighborhood has numerous amenities waiting for you such as walking trails, swimming indoors or outdoors in one of two pools, visiting with neighbors in the clubhouse, working out in the exercise room, practicing your golf putt on the putting green and so much more to explore. This home truly has it all. Come fall in love and make this home your own.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
Softener Own, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Servi
Vinyl Siding, Brick, Stone
3,808 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Regency At Chancellorsville
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Workshop, Storage
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Screened-in, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Cleared, Landscaping, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Club House, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Picnic Area, Putting Green, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Retirement Community, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price