Gorgeous Colonial in sought after Embrey Mill. This Beautiful home shows pride in ownership. Open floor plan with a Main floor office. Lots of upgrades to include Stainless steel appliances, Upgraded cabinets, Quartz countertops and a Massive island. Walk in pantry. Family room with fireplace to enjoy cold evenings. LVP through main floor. Separate laundry room in upper level. Master bedroom with tray ceiling and a large Master bath. 3 additional generous size rooms. Recreation room in the basement, full bathroom and additional 2 spaces for storage and/or to add a bedroom/exercise room. Lovely stamped concrete patio, perfect to entertain and/or enjoy family. Full yard wireless sprinkler system. Back up sump pump. Neighborhood amenities galore. Dog park within walking distance, community gardens, swimming pools, play area to entertain every age. Neighborhood bistro. Minutes to major routes, commuter lots, shopping and new Publix.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,132 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Community Center, Club House, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price